Hunting Eichmann: How a Band of Survivors and a Young Spy Agency Chased Down the World's Most Notorious Nazi - Neal Bascomb This book told the story of how the Israelis captured Eichmann. Although it is a historical book, it is captivating and reads like a novel. I was confronted by a deep, profound evil in the person of Eichmann. The first part of the book describes the horrors of the Holocaust, and one is reminded throughout how Eichmann defiantly felt that he had done the right thing throughout. How anyone can have done things he did and feel no remorse or shame at it is astounding to me. The book mentions that even General Patton vomited when he saw the things that had been done, but SS guards were unfazed and even some accounts found it humorous. It is a truly exhilarating finish when at the end of the book, Eichmann meets justice. I highly recommend this book to everyone. It shows the deep depravity of the human soul, has a thrilling story, and in the end, the villain gets what he deserves.